Start a career in nursing!
A licensed vocational nurse (LVN) works under the supervision and direction of registered nurses and doctors to administer basic nursing care. LVNs may work in hospitals, long-term care facilities, hospice or home residential care facilities.
Our program will teach students essential nursing knowledge and skills that prepare them for a career in healthcare. Once students have met all program goals, they are eligible to take the NCLEX-PN exam to become a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN).
How to Apply
- Fill out our contact form or meet us in person to start the registration process.
- Complete our registration forms and submit all required documents to us on time.
- Schedule an ATI TEAS exam. Students must pass with a proficient score of 60% or above.
- Meet with Dr. Ignacio (VN Program Director) for career planning.
Student applicants must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Provide a government photo ID and social security card.
- Complete a physical assessment form/TB test.
- Pass a criminal background check (Live Scan).
- Submit their High School Diploma or GED.