Start a career in nursing!
A nurse assistant is an important member of the healthcare team. Under the guidance and supervision of a licensed nurse, they perform basic nursing skills that help patients maintain good health and hygiene. They keep the nurse informed of vital information about the patient’s conditions.
Our program will teach students essential nursing knowledge and skills that prepare them for a career in healthcare. Once students have met all program goals, they are eligible to take the NNAAP exam to become a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA).
How to Apply
- Fill out our contact form or meet us in person to start the registration process.
- Complete our registration forms and submit all required documents to us on time.
- Once students have paid their registration fee (non-refundable), they will receive their uniforms and course materials.
Student applicants must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Provide a government photo ID and social security card.
- Complete a physical assessment form/TB test.
- Pass a criminal background check (Live Scan).
- Submit their High School Diploma or GED.
Distance Learning Requirements
- Have access to a computer/laptop with a webcam and microphone to attend lectures.